About The Programme
The government's Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) programme is running across England this year. HAF offers funded school holiday clubs including food for children and young people.
Here in Northamptonshire the Holiday Activities and Food programme is known as - HAF Northants. The team delivering HAF Northants is Northamptonshire Sport. Using their understanding of activities and fun things to do in Northamptonshire (sport and more) they have handpicked a directory of enriching activities.
The HAF programme has the support of some high-profile people, probably best-known is Marcus Rashford MBE, here Marcus helps to spread the word about HAF.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAF Northants Q&A
Are my children eligible for the programme?
To be eligible for funded places your child must be aged from 5 to 16 years old and be in receipt of benefits-related free school meals.
What's included in HAF Northants?
Each eligible child or young person will be able to access 4 days provision per week. Each provider will offer:
- One meal during the session
- Enjoyable activities. These vary from provider to provider but may include creative, enriching or physical activities
- Socialising and friendly spaces to build relationships
- Guidance and signposting for parents and carers to support your family
My school hasn't sent me a code – what do I do ?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check your eligibility and issue your code.
How do I register ?
- View the activity finder and check that the programme is suitable for your child's age range
- Complete the online registration form and choose:
The weeks you would like your child to take part in the holiday activities and food programme,
and the place you would like them to go.